[Settings/Custom] Services for your MuOnline, Tibia, FiveM and more

Started by Lockfield, Jan 25, 2025, 02:48 PM

Replies are closed on this listing Buy and Sell is a marketplace, not a discussion board. Message the seller directly, use Modify to update your own listing, and the Marketplace Bump to move it back to the top with extra days. Contact seller Bump instead
Archived listing This listing ran out of time and left the board. It was not deleted.
Posted Jan 25, 2025, 02:48 PM
Listing length 30 days
Expired on Feb 24, 2025, 02:48 PM
Lockfield New seller Member for 20 months
0 Thanks ratio
0 Received Thanks
0 Posts
0 Live listings
0 Marked sold

Newer account - check the details and ask questions before you pay.

Hello dear member/visitor.
I would like to invite you to learn more about my services. First of all, I would like to formally introduce myself:

My name is:

Simei Tomaz
31 years old
Graduated in: Computer Science
Working with online games for: 16 years
Area of ��expertise: Data, full stack development, .lua scripts, information security, Linux virtualization & cloud services.

I am available at: https://ldg-team.tech
If you have a project and/or need exclusive services for your GAME, please contact me.

Thank you in advance!
  •  

hello, I've been trying to create a mu online emulator server from Ssemu version 99b for a while now. At the moment I need a lua script for npc elf buffer and jewel bank. Do you have the opportunity to make them and explain to me how and where they are set up. I guess you will also have a payment and what will it be
  •